The Danish Green Card scheme allows you to live and work in Denmark if you can score enough points based upon criteria such as age, language skills, work experience, and education. If you score at least 100 points, you can obtain a residence permit valid for up to18 months. In addition, you will be able to bring your immediate family along.
You can earn a maximum of 30 points for language skills which includes knowledge of Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, English or German. Points can be earned for both one Scandinavian language (Danish, Swedish, or Norwegian) and either English or German, but not for both English and German or two or more Scandinavian languages.
If you are granted a residence permit under Denmark’s Green Card Scheme, your spouse or partner is also eligible for a residence permit, as well as any children under the age of 18 who are living at home with you. Your spouse or partner is allowed to work full time for the entire period of the residence permit’s validity.
To qualify for a work and residence permit in Denmark under the Pay Limit scheme, you must be offered a job by a Danish employer for no less than DKK 375,000 (approximately USD 80,000) a year.
- Skillful and pertinent advice on the entire Visa process at every stage
- Guidance with the documentation of your Visa*
- A stage-wise checklist of the documents required and assistance with the requisites along with the alternatives after receiving the copy of the signed service agreement
- Sample of the necessary documents and assistance with inputs (wherever required)
- Assistance in corresponding with the Visa department (if required, we can do it on your behalf)
- Traveling, Settling and Post-landing Assistance