This section of our website will take you through Working in Hong Kong from setting up an office, to visas, salaries tax and more.
If you are applying for Hong Kong jobs from overseas, our pages on applying for Hong Kong jobs and on the Hong Kong Employment Contract will be particularly useful.
Useful advice for Spouses will be found in Hong Kong Expat and for the family in Hong Kong Relocation. See our Hong Kong Pros and Cons.
- Opening an office in Chinaprovides an overview of setting up a venture in China.
- Opening an office in Hong Kongfor information on establishing a business in Hong Kong – in China but not, under ‘One country two systems’.
- Hong Kong Visasand how to apply.
- Hong Kong Taxand what you’ll need to pay on your earnings when working in Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong Employment Contractexplains what you will or may be offered and what you can reasonably ask for.
- Applying for Hong Kong jobsfor useful advice on how to position yourself, particularly if you are non-resident in Hong Kong.
- Business in Hong Kongand what to expect when working in Hong Kong.