The Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) is a permanent residence visa for points-test skilled workers who want to work and live in Australia after being nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency.
To be able to apply for this visa you need to submit an expression of interest and then be invited through Skill Select to apply.
You can be in or outside Australia when you apply and when the visa is granted.
This is a permanent residence visa. It lets you and any family members who have also been granted this visa:
- stay in Australia indefinitely
- work and study in Australia
- enrol inMedicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- apply for Australian citizenship(if you are eligible)
- sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
- Travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).
If you are interested kindly submit your
*Kids Particulars etc..
You can contact Vantage Immigration Consultancy services for further subtle elements on
The Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) and Australia Immigration. Vantage Immigration Consultancy services is a main Immigration Consultant houses master migration experts and caseworkers who resolve your inquiries and help you in a smooth movement process.